A regular, professional cleaning is always a good idea to keep your jewellery sparkling. In-between professional cleaning, you can do some things at home to help keep your jewellery looking great.
- Using a soft toothbrush and Palmolive dish soap (we recommend the original green one), scrub, scrub, scrub at the jewellery.
- Focus underneath the settings where the dirt and grime gets stuck.
- Don't expect this to be quick it may take 5 minutes of scrubbing to remove the grease.
- If having trouble removing dirt, soak the jewellery in a dish with a combination of warm water and dish soap.
- Rinse and your done
- follow the same steps as above however do not clean Pearls or Opals this way.
Pearl and Opal Jewellery:
- use only warm water and a soft cloth for these jewellery items. The delicate surface and crystalline structure of these gemstones allows them to damage easily with chemicals.